James Eubanks DC, MS, CSCS practices in Charlotte, NC and is playing the role of non-surgical spine specialist in connection to ongoing training at OrthoCarolina, one of the five largest orthopedic groups in the US. As a patient-centered, evidence based spine care specialist, Dr. Eubanks is learning the dynamics of triage and acts as spine gatekeeper, a role that is not filled by any other professional in the group. Dr. Eubanks provides us with a sort of Chiropractic/Orthopedic Relations 101 and informs other chiropractors what we can do to gain respect in an orthopedist's eyes and possibly forge a similar path.
- Jim Eubanks' bio on Clinic website
- Craig Brigham's bio (with a very good video with him) on OrthoCarolina Spine Center website
- Work Loss Data Institute (Official Disability Guidelines)
- Cochrane Collaboration website
- SPORT (Spine Patient Outcomes Research Trial) led by James N. Weinstein DO, MS
- 45-year prospective study follow-up on natural history of spondylolisthesis
- Finnish Twin Spine Study and disc degeneration