American chiropractors are frequently directed to countries in Europe and Scandinavia for examples of science based, well integrated chiropractic. Many people assume Australia's 3700 chiropractors must be practicing in a similar situation. What is chiropractic like down under?
Dr. John Reggars is a chiropractor in Australia who is mad as hell about the current state of affairs. The profession is at yet another crossroads with a history of making the wrong decision and he wants people to stand up and declare their intolerance for the fundamentalist anti-science. His article titled "Chiropractic at the Crossroads - or are we just going around in circles?" is sure to ruffle some feathers both down under and around the globe.
In this episode of On The Other Hand, Dr. Reggars speaks with Dr. Brett Kinsler about what has him as mad as hell and why he won't take it anymore!
- Chiropractic at the Crossroads - or are we just going around in circles? Reggars J. Chiropractic & Manual Therapies (in press)
- COCA - Chiropractic and Osteopathic College of Australasia
- Network (1976) A news anchor has a nervous breakdown on live television, and threatens to kill himself on a following live newscast. Faye Dunaway, William Holden
- Australian Vaccination Network
- Other Articles by John Reggars